Friday, February 15, 2008

Lots Of Cervical Mucus 1 Week Before Period

Last but not least

Act II Scene 5

"Frank! You have 2 minutes to ... Oh, you're ready for you next?"

home straight.

I can do.

I can do this because after the victories over the wire, the mind, against William Tuesday and Wednesday against Julian, I know that even led 1-6, 3-8 or 5-11, I would have the resources and the blood cold not to abdicate and return to score.

I can do this because for the 5th and final round, I am completely relaxed, serene, happy to be there while my challengers could learn a bit of stress and nervous for their first visit.

I can do this thanks to the unconditional support of my Ultras and I think I can count on the support of the public, it seems, has taken up the case for me (I've always had success with Vermilion Maps ...).

The soundman, my old friend, just settle for the last time my microphone. He looks at me a funny look, with a sad smile.
"I would have warned ... Good luck anyway ..."

Florie has once again support me. True to itself, it overflows energy, enthusiasm, warmth and kindness.
"Franck Whatever happens, you will have done a magnificent course. Do not appointed thee unnecessary pressure. Even if you lose now, as you have already won 4 times, you will leave with a gift, a trip likely , and anyway you will be re-invited to come play "Questions pour un super champion", the Sunday program. Good luck! "

I might as well not do it.

Because inevitably, at one time or another, the luck will turn.

Because my new opponents have had time to see my strengths and my weaknesses, time to see I am a real quiche Cinema or Art History and I happen to encounter sharks in the Arve ...

Because it is almost 17:00, I'm on the board since 9:00 this morning because fatigue is beginning to be felt.

Because I might be troubled by the beautiful eyes and charming smile of the lovely Pauline, a new candidate coming of Freiburg.

Small digression: I voluntarily
It does not insert a picture of this disturbing swiss: you people, male readers, might change sides in less time than it takes to write ...

Because, strangely, I might lack motivation.
During the 4 rounds, but at no time have I thought of the pot or a potential gain. I wanted to win to return to play again, again and again, to live through this unique experience, even go home with a dictionary.
I know now that this game will last and that then everything will be finished.

"Frank!"
Oh, I think we should go now, waiting for me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment