Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fakku! Yuri Doujinshi

Fourth Quartet

Act II Scene 4

"Frank! 2 minutes ... Lodge ... shirt ... Tea! "

I still can not.
I'm still racing, still alive.

quickly forget the freshwater sharks, Annie Cordy and Swiss cuckoo clocks Black Forest to go back some energy and some good advice in the middle of my Fan Club.


I take this opportunity to reassure them and to apologize to them for moments too demanding. It should no longer keep their many nail biting and their hearts had to pass very near the implosion on numerous occasions.


I promise I will not take more hand Music on the issues, I really learned the lesson. I will also try to wait no longer to be led by 6 points for correct answers out of my hat.

Some moved complicity with members of the team. Thus, installing me in my microphone, the sound man to deliver me some encouragement. In his own way:
"You know, sometimes we must stop. If you keep at all costs, you might come across a crack. It is better to go with a little money instead of losing everything on the last Part. "

I sit once again behind my desk, in position 4, and I take this opportunity to quietly watching the little yellow cards of my opponents.
The shock is tough: even a professor of History and Geography ...
is said that history never repeats itself, but has an unfortunate tendency to stutter sometimes.

My neighbor smiled at me, gives me a wink and passes his hand on my arm.
"I can touch the seed of a champion?"


Go, Courage is a further obstacle to overcome. But it is God
top ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment