Monday, February 11, 2008

Light Soy Sauce Dark Soy Sauce

Place the game!

Act II Scene 1

no question of being late, I've been very lucky during the first stage but I'm not sure of benefit the same indulgence a second time.

9:00 stack, I push the door of the studio and I find great pleasure and Oscar Florie which ensured the selection at Annecy and pampered candidates during the day.
Hugs, paperwork, smiles.

"For the first record to 10.00, we will play with Florence and Fabrice Franck.
A nice bunch of "F" my faith.

first mandatory step in the makeup room, not to be brilliant shine and distribution of biscuits, coffee-orange juice to provide our brains (each his own) their essential dose of glucose.
We know Maureen defending champion with a win under his belt (poor atomization of Raphael 12-0), who made the round trip La Plaine Saint Denis - Cambrai between Friday and Monday. Just

then the long-awaited moment of entry into the plateau.
Little light, freezing cold, sparse audience. The place seems to me much smaller than through the distorting prism of television.
After a quick recognition, I take possession of my buzzer and looked around the support of my Fan Club. To my great relief, the Ultras are already there, massed in the Kop.


microphones are installed, it sets up the lights, the driver of room ... heated room, Julien Lepers appears and greets each candidate, showing the small yellow cards that his assistant has prepared.
"What you have cold hands! "
" Where is that Brenthonne? "
" Can you speak louder please? "
" You're flavourist? What is that thing? "
" You're skiing? "


schedules were recorded sequences, the teaser with the champion before the show and the arrival of the challenger, Oscar reassures us, tells us once more with the play and reminds us of the basic rules.



Everything is ready. The show can begin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment