Tuesday, February 12, 2008

хапетитис

Bis repetita?

Act II Scene 2

"Frank! You have 2 minutes, no more, to spin in the box and change your shirt. Hurry!"

way, I remember the match just ended.

First Win!

Thanks to Bjorn Borg, Bucharest, Bernadette and bamboo.
A nice bunch of "B".


I dared to hope after early game as catastrophic.
Seven questions with no answer! Totally absent, distracted audience, paralyzed by stage fright, unable to react.
It took me a big kick in the butt mental type "Hey Frank! I remind you that your daughters will look at you in a few weeks! You really want to look like a badger or you will wake up and press the buzzer p * tain! " , out of my torpor and enter the battle.

Maybe I struggled to get acclimated to playing conditions on the plateau very different from what we see on the screen: you do not know the scores for the "9-point win," the cuts are numerous, the reflection time to choose the topic of "4 in a row" is incredibly short 40 seconds and spin at the speed of a galloping horse, it is not known at all in what zone the clock is during the "Face to Face" ...

Whether it be a lesson to me. More
issue bandwagon.
Hitting hard and fast, entry. The tension seems

evacuated now.
Back on set, I'm joking with the soundman:
- "The average age of the audience is rather high, no? I hope they do not fall asleep during the shooting. "
-" Watch it anyway. Now that you have a microphone, everything is recorded and everyone hears what you say ... "


Back behind the desks. I put myself in position 4, reserved for the defending champion.
Luck up the lovely Agnes at my side ("Stay focused Franck, remains focused ..."). We talk of wild music, novels, Grenoble ... then she tells me that her boyfriend came to encourage him.


Soon 11:00.
Everyone is ready.
Top the second round.
Concentration, Speed, Fighting Spirit. Especially

Fighting spirit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment