Friday, January 21, 2011

Removing Mould Stains From Tent Trailer

And as a gift tonight my weight in cat litter!

Well, almost.
Because yes, tonight I am the proud owner of 90 liters woodchip bedding ecological biodegradable Cat's Best of Ökoplus, mounted on their backs in the flat.

A litter too cool, 100% organic, made in Germany from coniferous forests with all the labels responsible ecologists wanted, retaining its natural oils naturally bactericidal infamous odor of piss our beloved kitties, biodegradable so hop the dung into a ball directly to the toilet or compost, litter normally reserved for livestock professionals but is beginning to be sold Auchan, Leclerc, Monoprix, small grocers Tunisian well known.



But how could I, I, mere mortal, to find myself in possession of such a treasure, you say?

Ben is that today I had to present with my client, the handsome Arnaud Ökoplus of the project's mailing instructions in this comic litter UMES Professionals, Medical Unit Livestock and Sport, who participated in the design of these hygiene rules for the use of health chateries of France and Navarre.
Therefore, from crack of-pussy, how to talk rather then around 10 pm, I had an appointment at the National Veterinary School of Alfort, near Paris, to present to Dr. Cassandre Boogaerts project here in the rough.

An amazing place that the Veterinary School, a huge park with buildings curious nineteenth and a good smell of dung.
with researchers, doctors, veterinary, etc. as adorable often among vets treat animals as if made more humane, it's funny.

So everything went well trèèèèèès past, we have adjusted the little cat hair the user manual and hygiene Ökoplus with the lovely and friendly Dr. Cassandra, who does not bring us bad news, however.

C ' is a light heart that we left with the validation of the UMES for our little specific hygiene chaterie Ökoplus and that bonus was offered to better convince me of its excellence, my weight woodchip bedding.

In fact it is so light, so sweet and fragrant that I decided that I too will now be my needs in a tray litter.

Do as I keep drinking water for drinking, not to shit in it.





ps: Yesterday I received another offer of donation by mail from another lady and very rich very religious and this time suffering from a very devastating leukemia in the brain (?) and disability in spelling despite its location avenue Matignon (?), Ms Françoise Jauzion, I do not know if you know it, I personally have not yet googled on Togo, but as his hoard only € 650.00 pffff it's really peanuts compared to 9 million dollars of Villars Widow so I do not even answer what what you want.
But if you feel like me to give you the email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment