Monday, January 10, 2011

How Do U Play Dinosaur King

wishful thinking but not bigots

After more than a month absence during which
1 - I stayed in bed miss the time when I was a baby
2 - I worked to promote a green cat litter
3 - I took refuge in a Zen in the hermitage Mochon
(delete as appropriate))
I found this blog with fun for the traditional meeting greeting bullshités to a body corporate.

But first before the New Year wishes I extend my good wishes for life to Adam, a young elf kawai (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobold) born yesterday organic efforts and love Elodie his mom and dad, my young friend Nicolas, aka geek Glumpf, writing partner for a project on the comic Tales of the Mother The Ork and for which I drew a head cradle.
If it is not a geek, I eat my banana.

Then I extend my New Year wishes to all my bouddhamis of Zen Butsu Zone http://dojozendeneuilly.free.fr/butsuzenzone.html
present at Japan Expo in Paris-Villepinte, Montreuil, Marseille and Alpha Centauri.




Then I wish the best to all my friends each Ponais especially those living on the beautiful island of Shikoku and that drive the association Shikoku Muchijin (The beat-crazy what Shikoku ...) 明けまし て おめでとうございます!


Finally I wish my best wishes to my friends and publishers in Akata Delcourt, who have won their share of paradise with their infinite patience for my delays Shibuya Love-ho.
my hope that the result will be far from their expectations and my phenomenal and not Japanese lack of shame.


Banannée for everyone! ; (* ^ 0 ^ *)

Because Leslie Nielsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment