Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Realistic Braces Painter

Topissime japanniversaire for Master Banana

Yes, although I spend most of my 55th anniversary in the company airplanes Korean Asiana Airlines, which is enough for me original, the sunset over the Sea of Japan, the cute Korean hostesses and their crazy hats, the arrival of night in Shikoku was a great moment.
After exiting the last of the clutches of customs (cool) Japanese who wanted to be very sure that no suspicious monk carrying anything illegal in his rakusu and fell into my bag of books on my cats for me to play the big air fans, a nice home we waited in the lobby empty Takamatsu airport with a welcoming committee led by the charming, generous and effective Mie Ozaki, president of the association Muchijin Shikoku, with banners welcoming calligraphy, and group photos with the funny Shimura who will be our guide interpreter, volunteers of the association and bloggers winners: Delphine
Mach Aka Aki's kawai illustrator
http://akiki.canalblog.com
incredibly talented and shockingly young ;-) that has already done in several aircraft pages of her travel diary with disconcerting ease. The friendly
David Billa Site philo-Japanese
http://ogijima.blogspot.com
accompanied by his lovely wife a native of Takamatsu,
The amazing graphic designer Thierry of Soccoro and passionate lover of Japanese gardens and duck slices of southern West, gardener site (go see him, he is downright video-reports (^ 0 ^)
http://www.fujijardins.com
and me even in ceremonial dress with the presence of a representative of Asiana Airlines as a sponsor of our trip.
Finally I had the pleasure of the journey to our hotel in a Mercedes convertible hardtop latest James Bond way Mie san, my pointy hat and my stick turlutu Locust Henromichi excess of non-roof Merco in the warm air of autumn in Japan.
Arrived at Hotel Okura on the seafront I met up with great pleasure that my son Steve fluent Japanese, has been immediately useful.
When I think three days ago we said good bin too bad we do not see in Japan and that through the withdrawal at the last minute Gael Site Kampai.Fr,
http: / / www.kanpai.fr
Mie san decided to invite him instead. So he finally makes the blog was expected last month and the result is in French, English and Japanese, duffer!
So you can find more quality photos here ...
http://stevegaudinphotography.posterous.com/
In addition I am well served ...
We each received a smartphone from Docomo, big box of telecom Japanese, and a poster case for wifi almost everywhere, the hotel is huge, restaus, bars, shopping mail, bathtub, etc., we can even if there married in the chapel, but Steve tells me that c ' is jez common here and have to first find a bride LOL.
After a dinner that was to ensure impeccable servers very Frenchy, we ended up with the hilarious Thierry, our fellow amateur pilgrimage of Japanese gardens and a man of taste, to the yukata to wear available in our room (and the yukata is the preferred garment that my belly because even in a yukata big is beautiful LOL) to finish together naked on the floor "onsen" s 'hotel in a super hot bath relaxing with views of the bay while another Japanese company bare love!


After Steve gave me a gift a geek toy of the alien "head butt 'manga Dr. Slump as a tissue dispenser / PQ.
I confess, I am very fond of adventure and crazy pee-poo of Akira Toriyama Arale, sorry.



But tomorrow we expect a big day with other exceptional moments (tea ceremony, kaseiki), so if you do not mind I'm going to bed a few hours.

Mata Ashita, So tomorrow! Master
Banana foundered (^ ^) ps

: Blogspot changed last week from its interface and can not upload images from my Mac, I have gone through a host of image, rats, so sorry few photos and drawings, but this time I'll try to find walkthroughs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment