Monday, October 18, 2010

Adjusting Pancake Mix To Belgian Waffles

JAPAN Japan, a huge kindergarten? The House of Pleasure

As some of the boss japan Expo accuse me of doing endless posts, the yz-the Poor have too much work to surf LOL, I'll try to make it shorter.
One of my Japanese friends living in Paris for ages once told me that when he returns to Japan he feels back in a huge kindergarten. Not the one with the little Jesus, the donkey and ox but the kindergarten, the kindergarten.
That reflection struck me right from the day I landed in Japan.
From the perspective of the eye of the designer actually what is obvious in their visual communication is intensive use of small characters kawaii / cute all the time fields, on all media and all sectors, including Buddhist satuaire. I suppose that there are even gun manufacturers who have a cat as a logo or a missile too cute kawai. This gives you a very childish and somewhat regressive at any public space, kawaiiii do, I love it! After
when you live here you just this side perceives that kindergarten is expressed in many ways, everything is done for us to support, educate us and we enforce the rule.
For example a few days ago to park the car in a matsuri, a small local festival, there was a policeman every 5 meters to tell us where to park the car, the instructions are long and novels as examples can be multiplied indefinitely, but I promised to make short haha. A French friend
based in Tokyo for 20 years does not say anything in a lecture on the specifics of social cohesion in Japan for his education from an early age is the keystone of the report for submission to Rule Group. French as naturally inclined to rebel and transgression, it's pretty fun and relaxing taste of this art of living together.
And yesterday, stroke of luck, we had our day "kindergarten" because we did Mie Ozaki participate in the lives of tiny Japanese!
So we started the day with the rice harvest with children ages 3 to whom we entrust sickles, the hallucinatory!
The group of children to white cap was aligned along the paddy field while another group approached yellow cap.







Parents and educators were there many different cameras and with vidcams.

Not to mention, since we were there, we the stranger by the Henro, a TV cameraman, of course!
We also gave us thick white gloves to harvest rice. When I think last year's winners are the bloggers have been entitled to a 5 star as we walk on the endless roads and harvest rice in the rice fields pwn3d hahaha! Good

should be developed of how the rice is important here and how culture has shaped the landscape but also the social relations but roooah too long. In any case if it has a magic potion Japan's rice!
So we saw the teachers explain to children how the harvest, we take a sickle and a quick movement is cut at the base of the boot is placed carefully on the edge of the rice field.



Ok but it will still not spinning sickles to a group of children from 3 years? But
soooo!

And all goes well no cut fingers I assure you! Suddenly I found myself with Thierry (Steve was kicked out of zori sandals, so he did not want to wade into the mud of rice fields, the cheat) and all those little gnenfants to my first crop of rice !


I made a point of honor to get it over my row, another typical Japanese experience that I will not live without this blogonzo.

But this does was not finished!
After saying goodbye with silly dances that were the kids who laugh heartily welcomed us endlessly, we engoufrés in the car to join a mother, not Catholic but Shingon! Somewhat normal, it is in the village where lived the mother of Kobo Daishi, the great Shingon saint.

We ended up in the middle of a large class of boys and girls of 3 years to watch another local specialty: a story told by a teacher but at the same time illustrated by large drawings as you scroll through the narrative. A primitive form of Anime ', whatever. Shingon monk stood impassively in seiza and we were told he had sung together all the Hannya Shingyo.

So at the end of the visit on the scene it was I who made the choir master this by repeating the sutra!
But before I found myself, like my two buddies in front of a grinning little guy for a song and a game where we touched the ears, nose, head and finally tickle Commons. Thierry has made him zguègue touched by her partner, a plan Pedobear ® upside down!
me I was quickly surrounded by children fascinated by my Master Banana gear, especially my little gizmo that makes the noise that Super Mario did when he grabs a piece of gold ting ting ting, was the rush above and on my banana!

In all honor me I've been fiddling ever! Even in the street before a little girl the same age has escaped from the hand of his mother came running to me to touch ROTF! In short it was the real souk to 4 feet on the floor of the crib and it allowed us to laugh well and messing with this adorable troupe of toddlers.

After it is mounted on the small stage for the Hanany Shingyo. We have Steve, Thierry and I outlined a few steps from cancan to finish to the delight of children, but I do not know what the monk was thinking LOL!
A moment of fun for everyone, I must say!



Well I leave you I must go and take my bottle popo if Mie Ozaki san will still me growl ...
Mata!

(come back later, I edit and upload other files, I have no time!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment