Saturday, October 2, 2010

Master Lock Word Lock

Lounge ZEN: search for meaning or sense of pecker?

Currently, much of the Zen temple Gendronnière near Blois, held talks with the same name
(http://www.zen-azi.org/node/319) on
" Meditation and search for meaning "with doctors, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, writers, religious and Zen masters while being held in Paris on the 23rd Salon Zen.

http://www.salon-zen.fr/

And of course, the Zen Butsu Zone has sent his best agents to cover these events very dissimilar.
one side "Mimi" has led to the Temple Fuki Abe's Yuno Rech our ButsuZenCar, our owl Godo referent Dojo non-bling-bling Neuily, while the multi-agent spots "waki" Serenax will do undercover reporting of Zen Living with the prompt 'I received.

For the Zen Butsu Zone does not stand at Zen because it pays haha.

because, after all, pay for a booth at Salon Zen Zen Zen when we made it stronger and a little zennervant sake LOL!

Moreover, although very interesting people and trustworthy are advertised in many conferences and workshops of Zen living, there is nevertheless an impressive collection of crackpots of all stripes crowded into the aisles and these workshops.
(See the workshop program: http://www.salon-zen.fr/visiteur_programme_atelier.html)
If you do not believe me, go and see for yourself, you might feel like me being ill, suffering Madness and around the crowd and it does not make me laugh.
And besides, it's full of old ugly like me, yuck haha!

I know I should not say that's just my public baba-cool, mouhahah (-__^) but it is only since the 70s, when I was standing-cartoonist-designer messenger boy magazine Sexpol (sexology & Politics, Monthly, where I published my very first cartoons and illustrations coverage), I met some sacred "Master healers" who both turned on me just by their Madness cured of any desire belief suspicious!

(one of my blankets vintage hoo-la-la)

chase the clouds blow "orgone gun" or wear a cap as a pyramid of awakening thank you. :)

Well, I'll make a special post about my adventures as a militant teenager and scalp of one of the Sexual Revolution 4 but if you already know more here are two links.
On the whole review:
http://www.ecologielibidinale.org/fr/miel-revuesexpol-fr.htm
A recent article hearty and soul of the founder of the magazine, my old friend Gérard Ponthieu, a true and good man:
http://cpourdireplus.over-blog.com/article-1026698.html

Returning to Zen Living Even if I do not want to throw the Buddha with the bath water to Benares because you can try a bunch of free stuff, all business on the malaise of the time it Gave me a little, at least Japan Expo despite the hyper-consumption, much of the activities are free and conducted by voluntary association as Tengumi.

We're in a commercial world ok but do not push Bodhidharma in the nettles!

That is why, as an old anarchist libertarian lazy, zen suits me well because in zazen we do nothing, we do not try to catch something, we sit, it focuses on posture and breathing, point bar.
The meeting, it's cheap and if you do not come nobody will pick you up.
If it tells you, just try at Chibi Japan Expo de Montreuil in a month.
http://www.chibi-japan-expo.com/fr/contenu/butsu-zen-zone_240.htm

And we also, at the Butsu Zone Zen, we practice high dose of humor and self-mockery, laughter is healthy but it is also a formidable weapon against the jerks, the sh powers, disease and death.

So for fun to finish a video-documentary for Liberation Day-Lab Zen on the show, "Healing yourself with zeners! LOOOOOOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment