Sunday, November 4, 2007

Plans For Halloween Coffin

He swallowed a little trumpet

Barely recovered from the humiliating defeat of the XV of France against the Pumas of the pampas (it still took me two weeks), I decided to tell you in detail the many concerts I was fortunate to attend this summer.
To do this, I sought websites, photos and MP3 allows me to illustrate my point. Then

I discovered on "View a penguin and die", the blog of the excellent Toufo a sober note entitled "The class" and promising to "take a pie" at the sight of this live performance .

I'll let you judge:



Raul Midon State Of Mind

Since then, two albums of El Señor Raul Midon run continuously to home.

However, it does not look very complicated, according to the number of basic and Basically contained in this master classes given by the master himself:




If, like me, you fell in love with the music of El Señor Raul Midon, know that it will be touring our shores very soon, on November 12 in Geneva (I already have my ticket), November 16 at Feyzin, November 17 at the Olympia and November 21 to Massy. Thank

Toufo !

0 comments:

Post a Comment