Sunday, November 18, 2007

How To Shrink Underwear To Make Tight

Thou hast VIP too

I do not think you have already spoken, modesty and decency, no doubt, but I'm sort of friend of the stars, the stars best friend, confidant celebrities.

For example, one fine spring day, Nancy, I had lunch in the same restaurant with John McEnroe and a beautiful summer day in a restaurant in Montfort l'Amaury, I crossed by chance lunch with Fred Mella .

Still on food, I talked at length with Giovanni Rana in his trattoria Verona when we crossed into the toilet .

I took the RER with Francois Morel and I accidentally crossed visited the Science City with Olivier Saladin .



Often, Geneva, I meet by chance I attend matches GSHC along with Marc Rosset and I visit the old town with Jean-Luc Bideau .

A snowy day in February in Val d'Isere, I took the chairlift with Gerard Holtz.

I have an autographed photo of Lords of Altamont (you can even see here if you want).

I even shook hands with Robert Hue .

More importantly, when bored in his barracks Romont most famous bloggers Helvetian sent me beautiful cards ...


Hello,
I think the friend of the cows you're
will enjoy this card with a certain taste. Raph

0 comments:

Post a Comment