Thursday, September 23, 2010

Milena Velba Party Vedio

it is not RAVIOLI GASTROSCOPY!


Following my adventures to get legalistic points that allowed him to me go m'intoxiquer buffet of Campanile Pont de Suresnes (see previous post) I noticed a strange thing, a gene which, on top of my big belly Buddha fake.
And as I regularly see friends pinched by the crab, I went to a gastroenterologist who offered me to experience a nice and original: a gastroscopy with general anesthesia.

Then as I love exposing my privacy here is my "gastro-report" do everything, like yesterday, a day of nationwide strike.

A fasting except a coffee-cigarette pack here I am fresh as a roach in a clinic in Boulogne for a nice gastro-party.

Dressed in a blue shirt in my paper revealing the buttocks had submitted all of the sub when a gang of lovely mature nurses put me in a trick SM mouth to keep it open So it started quite well!

concentrate on posture (curled up haha) and that thing in the bill, I wanted to taste the moment I lose or knowledge because it is not every day that you sent me to dreamland with a shoot of Diprivan intravenously.

Unfortunately after the hole is so to speak.

And I woke up a half hour later as a flower of Buddha by expelling long and loud flatulence.

So I asked the nurse if this was normal, the farts.
Now it's normal when you only had a colonoscopy, air in the rectum, all that, like other patients in the stalls next to me.
So in fact it was either the vice on my part or the expression of my irrepressible zest for life as a gas exchange between my body and the environment is always a good sign, except for my personal carbon footprint and temperature of the planet. Choice.

A little later I learned the good news in the meta-language of arcane Diafoirus 2010: Kikoolol no cancer, just a few small patches of color Murakami way to Versailles, which will be analyzed and a fun little bonus gastritis a lake with clear mucous in the stomach and nipples that rework my body mucosa (véridique!) megajugs mode, class Woaw Woaw!

- Right now is a little rough for me in September. It's the stress, you think, Doctor?
- No, it's germs.
-

... (and your sister is microbial?)
I swear, these allopathic!

Anyway I treat myself. Master
Banana is not dead yet muwahahaha (^ 0 ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment